Voter Registration Information
For immediate registration, visit https://www.kdor.org/voterregistration
- To register, you must be a United States citizen, a resident of the State of Kansas, and have reached the age of 18 years before the next election.
- State law requires that all voters show photo identification. Got photo id?
- The Kansas driver’s license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number are required on the registration application.
- You may register to vote at any time. For the August 7 primary, applications must be postmarked no later than July 17 to be eligible to vote.
- If you change your name or address, or wish to change your party affiliation, update your voter registration by completing a new voter registration application.
- You may register in person at any city hall or the Election Office. Check here for a registration site near you.
There are new ID requirements for all voters in any 2012 election. See the details here: New for 2012 ID Requirements for all Voters