Any registered voter may vote in advance prior to any election
Vote in advance, in person
For the August Primary 2014, advance voting in person begins July 21.
Vote in advance, by mail
- To vote by mail, complete an Application for an Advance Voting Ballot by Mail and fax to (913) 791-8931, (913) 791-8932 or (913) 791-8933, or mail to Johnson County Election Office, 2101 E. Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS 66061.
- Completed applications must be received at the Election Office before 5:00 p.m. on the Friday, August 3, 2012.
- Ballots will be mailed starting July 18. Advance voting by mail begins July 18, 2012.
- Your voted ballot may be returned by mail or hand-delivered to the Election Office. After business hours, a drop box is available at the front entrance. Ballots may not be faxed.
- To be counted, the ballot must be received at the Election Office before 7:00 p.m. on August 7, 2012.
- If you forget to mail your advance ballot, you may vote provisionally at your polling place on Election Day.